Coogins, Permits and Cute kids oh my!

June 20, 2014

Parents often ask me how to get their kids into show business and its suprisingly VERY easy. The first order of business at least for my Hollymomtresses in  LA is  to get an entertainment work permit for minors  in Van Nuys.  This takes all of 5 minutes.  Once you have that, the rest is cake. If you want your tot to have an agent most require you set up a Coogin account at your local bank or credit union. This is a court protected savings account  where a portion of your child's money is held until they turn 18.  Once the Coogin account is set up, Grab a camera and start clicking! That's it! These days agents accept  amateur pics becasue they really want to see what your child looks like minus the hats/bells/whistles. My son's very first job was booked through an Open call session  and the rest as they say is Hollywood history!


Please reload

Featured Posts

Family Fun at the LA CAR SHOW!

December 1, 2019

Please reload

Recent Posts

November 30, 2019

November 15, 2019

November 12, 2019

October 5, 2019

September 13, 2019

September 2, 2019

Please reload

  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Facebook Black Round
  • Instagram Black Round

© 2023 by Mums Tums and babies. Proudly created with

  • -
  • Hollymomtress
00:00 / 00:00